Current Projects 2016
- Finish Sidewalks from Garage to Church Street and at the West side of the park to SR224
- Fix or purchase new scoreboards for ball fields
- Add concrete with a mat in the batting cage
- Gaga ball pit with funds received from a grant and volunteers from the 4H group
New Locks for Storage/Equipment Room
- Redo/Resurface Diamond #2
- Paint Dugouts
- Fix up current garage storage area
- Brick Dugouts
- Shelter house poles
Recently completed Projects
Fence repair around Diamonds #2 and #3 completed in Fall of 2015
The Ottoville Park Board continues to look at opportunities to improve our park and we value any feedback, suggestions or help in achieving this.
It is already a part of our vision to restore tree resources to our park. We currently have to Scouts that will be working with Millie Ruen and the Ohio Natural Resources office to scope out a project as part of their Eagle Scout project to plant trees that will restore our natural habitat for years to come.
If you have suggestions on future projects, please let us know. Working together we can ensure that our park remains a staple of our area and admired by all who visit.
Ottoville Park Board