- Each team supplies (1) .44 core ball per game.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Start with 1-1 count. No grace.
- Batting order must alternate guy/girl or girl/guy.
- Must have 8 players to play. No more than 5 guys.
- Automatic outs are given to the empty spots in the order.
- If a guy walks, he goes to 2nd base and the girl chooses whether to hit or take the walk.
- Run rule is 15 after the 4th inning, and 10 after the 5th.
- 6-12 foot arch. No quick pitching.
- No fighting. Fighting will result in ejection and at least 1 week suspension.
- No smoking on the field. In the dugout is fine as long as the butts are not littered
- Clean up your dugout after each game.
Games will go from May 12 – July 28th starting at 6:00. No games on June 2nd or July 7th.
Additional information will be given at the Managers Meeting at Millie’s Café on Friday, May 5th at 5:30.
For more information contact Joe Boecker @ email@example.com or 419-233-2040
Entry forms can be downloaded here:
Check out more information on our Facebook Co-Ed Softball page: